3 EASY STEPS
TO STUDY IN RUSSIA
SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS AND GET AN ADMISSION LETTER
Fill the application and receive an email with contacts of GLOBAL EDUCATION CENTER representative office in your country. Prepare full set of documents to study in Russia:
- Standard application form (you may receive it at GLOBAL EDUCATION CENTER representative office in your country)
- Scanned copy of your passport data page (your passport should be valid for at least 2 years at the moment of planned entry to Russia)
- Scanned copy of Secondary school certificate (or Bachelor/Master diploma if applicable) with transcript
- Signed contract (you may receive it at GLOBAL EDUCATION CENTER representative office in your country)
Application with full set of documents may be submitted to the GLOBAL EDUCATION CENTER central office in Russia or to GLOBAL EDUCATION CENTER representative office abroad every year from 10th of January to 1st of October. We would recommend you to submit your documents earlier as number of seats allocated for foreign citizens in Russian universities is limited.
Receive your Admission letter within five days after documents submission that confirms reservation of seat at the university of your choice. Along with admission letter you will receive an Invoice. You should make the payment within 30 days after receipt of the Invoice. We may send the Invitation letter only after receipt of payment according to the invoice. Please note that all payments are done prior to arrival to Russia.
GET YOUR VISA AND COME TO STUDY IN RUSSIA!
As soon as you get your Admission letter we apply to the Russia federal migration office for an Invitation letter. The Invitation letter is necessary to obtain a study visa in the Russian embassy in your country. The invitation letter may be issued within 35-45 days and then sent to you by express mail. Please note that we send Invitation letters only upon receipt of the full payment for the 1st study year according to the invoice.
As soon as you receive the Invitation letter you may apply for study visa to Russia at the consular department of the Russian embassy in your country. Average study visa processing time is 7 days.
We will help you to prepare a set of documents and consult you on visa application procedure. Then we will assist in organization of your group or individual arrival to Russia and transfer to the city where the university is located. We will facilitate your accommodation at the student hostel, formal admission to the university and registration at the Federal migration office. You may receive our assistance and support in any issues concerning your life and study in Russia from your arrival to graduation.
Student may arrive within following timeframe:
- 15th of September to 15th of November for Foundation course students
- 25th of August to 25th of December for courses taught in English.